How do I use my CBCT? Learn how to manipulate your dicoms!
26 June 2021
What am I looking at on my CBCT?
How to chose my FOV for my clinical applications?
What about patient dose?
When do I take a CBCT?
Learn everything you need to know about your CBCT machine.
8h30 à 12h
- Review of the latest recommendations from the AAOMR in implantology.
- FOVs and their applications in implantology.
- How to manipulate the dicoms for implants assessment.
- Review of the anatomy and important anatomical landmark for implant surgery.
13h00 à 16h30
- Case presentation; how to make images for airway assessment.
- How to make virtual implant placement and surgical guides.
- Learn to make nice digital images to help your cases acceptance.
- Write a radiological report for your documentation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this item may leave a review.